QUICK CREDIT & INVESTMENT MICRO-CREDIT LIMITED
A reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana is seeking to engage the services of a HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
- To Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- To Support company’s staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and making recommendations.
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- To manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensuring planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implementing employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Republic and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforcing management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivating professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completing human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Managing human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advancing human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
BSc degree in Human Resources Management.
MSc/MBA in Human Resource shall be an added advantage
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar capacity.
Good understanding of labour Laws of Ghana.
Excellent communication skills
Moderate Leadership skills
Ability to foster healthy employee relations
Proficient in Microsoft office tools especially word, Excel and power point.
An Attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
Cover letter and CV should be email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission is two weeks from date of publication.
Duty location: No. 14 Ring Road Central-Accra
Only shortlisted applicates will be contacted.